Company Outings – C’mon out for a day of fall fun!
Create a unique event, Join the festivities!
Bring your company out to enjoy the festive atmosphere at Aamodt’s Apple Farm! Whether you want the event to be a family affair or just for employees, Aamodt’s is a fun place to host a fall corporate event.
Our orchard activities offer something for everyone:
Pick your own apples • wander the hay bale maze • ride the John Deer® tractor trikes • jump on a hay wagon ride • climb aboard the Honeycrisp Express kiddie train • stop by the goat farm • visit the old Apple Barn • Enjoy the fresh fall air! Download The Brochure Here and/or request more information, below.
St. Croix Vineyards
Corporate groups may pay for activities in advance. Simply let us know what activities you want to include and we will provide tickets that you can hand out to your group members. Please call for additional information. (Prices are per person.)
- Hay Bale Maze—$2
- John Deere Tractor Trikes—$2
- Honeycrisp Express Train—$3
- Hay Wagon Ride—$2 Tuesday – Friday; $3 Saturday – Sunday
- Apple Picking—price varies
- Lunch and snacks—call for pricing
- Wine tasting and vineyard tours—contact St. Croix Vineyards at (651) 430-3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hay Wagon Rides available Tuesday – Friday, noon – 4 p.m.; Saturday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. during peak season.
- Honeycrisp Express runs Saturday/Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All other activities are always open during our regular business hours.
The apple farm is tons of fun, and that’s why it can get very busy on peak season weekends. Up to 20,000 people can visit the orchard on a single Saturday or Sunday from mid-September through early October. Weekdays are much quieter and may be a nice alternative to consider. Be sure to arrive early to secure picnic tables as we are unable to reserve space for groups. Wagon rides and other activities are first-come/first-served. Sorry, no outside food is allowed into the orchard.